Future development of collections
We will consider accepting archive material that falls into the following categories:
- Primary sources relating to Frederick Lanchester and the Lanchester family. Secondary sources or related items may be accepted if thought appropriate for open access reference material.
- Material relating to the history of the university and its predecessors that:
- Actively supports teaching and research activities at the university
- Gives insights into academic achievements and the experiences of students and staff
- Details the universities buildings and facilities.
We are particularly keen to enhance our institutional archive holdings and would welcome approaches from anyone with such material. This can include items created by staff; students; alumni; faculties; schools & research centres; services; external groups or individuals.
We can also advise on current or semi-current material that may be of future historical and archival interest.
We reserve the right to refuse any offer of material.